Milnes: John Turner always told me, 'Get involved. Canada is worth it.'
More from ColumnistsMore posts in Columnists »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- Pellerin: On LRT woes, the buck stops with Mayor Jim Watson
- Canada must stop arming Saudi Arabia, four former MPs say
- Glavin: Canada's help for stranded Afghans is little more than a shell game
- Sutcliffe: Vaccination policies are an opportunity for every CEO and entrepreneur in Ottawa to show leadership
- Pellerin: My election priority list — active transportation, and, um, a constitutional 'tweak'