Convoy organizer Chris Barber files Charter application in mischief case
More from 'freedom' protestsMore posts in 'freedom' protests »
More from chris barberMore posts in chris barber »
More from COVID mandatesMore posts in COVID mandates »
More from Freedom ConvoyMore posts in Freedom Convoy »
- 'Freedom Convoy' organizers ask judge to unfreeze $450,000 in donations to fund legal fees, appearance at federal inquiry into Emergencies Act
- 'What could have been done better?': A key question for city's convoy audit
- 'Freedom Convoy' organizers discussed playing 'race card' with Métis heritage
- 'There is no convoy to support' Lich testifies in defence of accepting 'freedom award'
- Who are the organizers of this weekend's 'Rolling Thunder' biker event?
More from Local NewsMore posts in Local News »
- Pandemic-delayed event marks finish line of redevelopment of Arts Court into 'local arts mecca'
- No more masks, vaccine mandates or ArriveCAN for travellers
- COVID-19: As new wave hits Ottawa, everything you need to know about booster shots
- 'I felt scared,' Ottawa teen tells court about St. Matt's teacher’s advances
- Pair jumps in to save man after motorized scooter fell into water